<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
Woes of an NUS undergrad.
3:18 PM
Friday, January 13, 2012
*breathe in* annndd *breathe out*

OKAY, HANAN. CALM YOURSELF. CALM YO ASS DOWN.

*goes off makes some tea*

Okay, I'm back and I am somewhat calm.

This post is a rant. So you are warned...


SERIOUSLY. What is UP with my life lately?! It is just a bloody MESS. A BLOODY fucking mess. For the past week, I've missed school entirely and was practically bed-ridden thanks to a major flu bug, fever and throat infection, which LASTED DAYS~!!! Like literally DAYS. I was in bed for 5 whole days and that is record 'cos I usually feel better in two days tops. But I was miserable. Blowing my nose and I had about a gazillion drugs to take. I was like a drugged cow. I am finally getting slightly better. The weather is just seriously freezing and I find myself sleeping with three layers of blankets.

JUST AWFUL.

And then I went out with Keetha yesterday just to make myself feel better. My mom says I should get up and try and do smth normal since I am starting to feel better. So I just went out with keetha to just chill and walk around. But obviously since I was still under the weather, I didn't bother much with my outfit and face. AND OF COURSE, just on the day when I probably look like absolute SHIT, I bump into 023984093284093284 people I know. OF-COURSE. Though it was nice to see Wan Cheng and Julin, I really looked shitty and they were so glammed up. Gosh.

Well, whatever.

THEN TODAY, I wake to find myself under a pile of crap as I had to research and print out forms in the morning. Mainly 'cos I have to apply for a Tuition Fee Loan for the rest of my University fees, which I would have to slave my way into paying back. It's fantastic that I would graduate with a ton of debt. Just makes my existence on Earth just about THAT much rosier.

So I would have to go into DBS bank early in the morning tmr and get this sorted out. Or else, I might not even be able to graduate. On top of that I found out that I had clashing tutorials and lectures and the bidding rounds for my modules were over. SO BASICALLY I WAS SCREWED. I had to call up a bunch of NUS people and finally had to drop a module and write an appeal to replace that module with a different one.


...UGH....

Photobucket


IT IS A NIGHTMARE.

JUST ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER. And on top of that, everything just feels so so much worse with a splitting headache and a stuffed nose. I just wanna curl up and forget all the awful problems and ... I dunno. =(

It's like nothing is making me feel better. My books lay in a pile, forgotten 'cos I just feel too exhausted to even pick them up. Makeup and products are not making feel any better 'cos I can't afford most of them and my skin is looking quite ruddy (which is just a nicer way in saying that it looks like absolute shit on ice), after being sick all week and having 'that-god-awful-Time-of-the-bloody-month'. So no makeup looks good on me anyway.

*sigh*

Photobucket


I have just about a million things to do tmr. And I have a wedding job thing at night. I honestly NEED to find some energy and willpower. I honestly dunno how I will survive this semester. I feel exhausted already. And it's only the beginning of the semester and January.

OKAY.

RANT OVER.

Labels: , ,