Impossible

10:56 PM


"Running away from fear is fear; fighting pain is pain; trying to be brave is being scared. If the mind is in pain, the mind IS pain. The thinker has no other form than his thoughts"

I got that from SKINS, season 1. Cassie said it. Can you believe it? She might act like an airhead all the time but she has her moments.

I've been feeling under the weather (like legit, I am sick). And I think of all times for me to get sick it's at the worst possible time ever. AS USUAL. Right now the next few days will be crazy. EVERYTHING is due next week. Even tests. And I have yet to start on anything. I'm super worried. I dunno how I am even gonna survive this. Obviously I cannot miss the deadlines. I've got TWO essays and a group report to finish. (or should I saw get started on)

Oh, no, oh, no!!!

The task seems impossible... *sigh*

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook