<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
Musically inclined (not)
1:11 AM
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Tobe honest, I tried to blog three times in the past few weeks. But things haven't been going so well, so it sounded like I was whining again and decided not to post them. SO this time I am determined not to be negative. There is already so much negativity in my life. I have to somehow think of things that I love and focus on them.

Like MUSICALS.

I am so in love with musicals! I have been having the greatest urge to do musicals and to go for musicals because nothing is more awesome than breaking into song in mid sentence. I wish I could do that. And be a performer in Broadway. That would be the dream... But then again, with my less than mediocre voice, I probably can't even pass being a bar singer. I've been thinking of a lot of things lately. There are so many things I want to learn.

I've even made a list of all the things I wanna learn and achieve and do... And sadly, I am not learning or achieving any of them in Uni. At all. Not one.

I dunno, it just made me feel really sad 'cos I feel like my parents should've spent this money on other things. OH CRAP, and in the end STILL, I am negative. Whatever. I'm posting this.

(I miss you, Jen!! I wish you can watch musicals with me. I have no one to go with.)

Shopping is a great opiate. But there is less kick in it when you are gaining weight. Which I am. And even a lesser kick when my shopping buddy is gone too.

"Who is this fat chick shopping by herself? OH WAIT. It's my reflection."