See you later, Jen

12:27 AM

Tonight, I feel as if a part of me just left.

And to be honest, it is true. Sending off my best friend to the UK was a mixed experience. I promised myself I'll keep it together. And be strong for her. I tried laughing along and making jokes.

But how could I when I know that she'll be away for three years. I text her almost everyday, countless photo albums with her name on it and I rely on her whenever things get crazy. Now it'll be gone, in another country, thousands of miles away. It's like there's this hollow feeling. And when she hugged me, I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop the tears from falling. Now I know that uni life would suck for sure, definitely 'cos she won't be around for a quick shopping spree or a good heart-to-heart talk. We've gotten close and now I'm afraid we'll drift apart. I won't let that happen. I promise myself.

I love her so much. And I couldn't imagine going through life without her.

But this is her time to experience all the things people would dream to experience. This is HER time.

Jenny, pls HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE and don't forget me, k? I want you to always be happy. Enjoy the hot Brit Boys, girl! I will be here waiting when you get back. =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook