Killer week

1:59 AM

Right now, I've got so many things on my mind that I honestly think I am going insane.

It baffles me as to why all the modules release their assignments at the same time and somehow have the same deadlines and all are demanding a ridiculous amount of research and a ridiculous amount of words. Essay after essay after essay. And theatre KILLS me with it's crazy demands. a 20min play in less than 3 weeks with a portfolio to boot. If I remember correctly, it took ATC 2 years to put up our 25mins SYF piece... So, to sum it up, they are crazy.

And the tests that come out of nowhere. Like little piles of dogcrap that one would accidentally step on. I don't even see it coming, but when you get it, it's all you can think about.

I am going out of my mind.

Not to mention I have lost every single shred of confidence in this wretched place. What if I dun get a B+ for ANY of my modules?! Then I can't major in anything!! I honestly think I am not smart enough to be here. And as this insecurity surfaces, the rest just pops up and now they are suffocating me with their incessant voices, telling me I'm not good enough.

Which I already know, duh.

This week is/was a bad week. I am super unlucky. With a test on Thurs that I only found out about today and me missing out my night language classes 'cos of it and my assignments due this week and my ILLNESS of procrastination!

Which is what I am doing now. UGH.

I'm off to GET THINGS DONE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook