Drop Dead Addictive

5:25 PM

I am now just suffering from major ass tooth issues. My throat is swollen. I think it's 'cos of the infection but a dentist is SO freakin' ex. And I can't really afford any of it what with my laptop issues and stuff.

But that doesn't stop me from eating apparently. I gained weight ever since work started. =( Which is so the opposite of what I had hoped. It's pretty tragic actually. But thank goodness I've got a new drama to distract me and even help me feel better about getting fatter. It's called 'Drop Dead Diva' and it's drop dead addictive. It's the first tv series I finished so quickly 'cos I couldn't stop myself. And usually I can. Even for Gossip Girl and The OC. But for this one, I totally finished it in TWO DAYS and now I am waiting anxiously every week for the next episode of season 2. I think it's TONS better than the current season of Ugly Betty. Which is RIDICULOUS and pretty Betty? And the whole I lost two hot guys but nevermind, I managed to bag a hot billionaire heir. SO ANNOYINGLY UNBELIEVABLE. Like C'mon, let's not lie ot the public please. Drop Dead Diva is SOOOOO much more realistic and not to mention, the leading lady is so charismatic. Plus the character is a genius. She's so smart and cool. She makes wanna become a lawyer.

But oh, well, too late now.

I think Channel 5 is screening the first season. YOU GUYS HAVE TO WATCH IT. I heart this series!!

The series revolves around vapid blonde and aspiring model, Deb Dobkins (played by Brooke D'Orsay in the pilot and in flashbacks), who is killed in a car crash. As her soul enters the gates of Heaven, she finds herself declared a self-centered "zero" (meaning she has performed zero good deeds and zero bad deeds during her time on earth; she is simply shallow) by the gatekeeper Fred. After not liking what she hears, she presses for a return to her former body, hoping to get back to Earth. Deb gets her wish, only to be brought back to life in the body of a recently deceased, intelligent, overweight lawyer named Jane Bingum. Initially horrified, Deb – in her new human form – discovers the meaning of inner beauty as she finds the ability to juggle legal cases, aided by her assistant Terri, while attempting to reconnect incognito with her still-grieving boyfriend, Grayson Kent, who just started working at Jane's law firm. At the same time, Deb begins to rediscover her past while learning more about her inherited body's current life and how Jane was treated when she was alive. In addition to former gatekeeper Fred (who was demoted to guardian angel and had been assigned to watch over her at the law firm), only Deb's long-time mortal friend Stacy knows Jane's true identity.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook