<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
Wishful Thinking
10:09 PM
Thursday, March 04, 2010
WHY? Why can't I look a little less like me and a little more like HER?


Ordinary people who are pretty kills me. They are just naturally like that. Lucky! =(

Tomorrow's the big day. I'm so scared I might piss my pants. I'm feeling a tad bit sick today. Major headache the whole day! I would've totally puked if I were the type who would actually let herself puke. I am SO anti-vomiting. I don't wanna waste all the money I spent on good food but chucking it all out.

But thank goodness for my girly day with JEN!! =D It made me feel so much better. Like SO much! Since we're going through the same thing, we had a girl's day out in town. We dressed up a little and did some shopping. The best kind of therapy to prepare us for tmr, is retail therapy. I used my natural shopping skills and we got some good buys! I found cool hair accessories. And Jen got the CUTEST pair of wedges! I dunno why but I look SO weird in bows. I'm a GIRL but somehow the bows look SO weird on me. Even Jen admitted that it did. Maybe 'cos my whole wardrobe is so... NOT girly. But I'm so glad I found some nice ones that don't clash with my non-girly wardobe!

RETAIL THERAPY MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!

Why the rest of the world is depressed. It'll probably hit me tmr. I might disappear for a few days after that. So don't worry people.

I'm blogging about this 'cos I might not feel like blogging about tmr after tmr. So yeaa.

I just hope and pray that everything turns out alright...