My Tomo

9:47 PM



HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to my best Tomo, DIYANAH MUSTAPHA!!

We've been through a whole lot 'cos we stick together. Why? 'Cos we are TARACHAN-SU!! *thumbs up* Thank you, Tomo for always being there and I will always be here for you too. I swear you are my reason to STAY ALIVE, especially through A'level (slash) JC period which totally was the most horrid thing ever. SOON our dreams will come true and all that work we put in will PAY OFF!! You're a year older and a year more grown up. I am sure you can handle everything that comes your way, just know that I'm by your side.

And Tomo, pls! Let me just say that you are my hottest friend EVER (I mean it. Like for real) and like gurl, we still young. Our future is still ahead of us. We have lots to look forward to. =)

As long as you're still my friend, I'm sure the future won't be as bad as it seems. I hope this year will be the best year ever for you and that you enjoy your 19th year on Earth TO THE MAX!

I LOVE YOU, TOMO!! =DD

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook