<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
Alex Love
8:33 PM
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
I have never known of the miracles of technology until I got Alex. It's SO amazing!! All the things that I could only dream of are now possible. People who already have laptops probably take these things for granted but not me! I'm totally loving my new laptop.

Here is a list of WHY having a laptop totally rocks:

1) I can watch my dramas till the wee morning hours without my mum screaming, "OFF NOW!!"
2) I can read my mangas online in the privacy of my room (THIS IS SUCH A PRIVILEGE)
3) Camwhoring on my new webcam. WHOA! I never owned one before!
4) Personalizing the laptop is so fun
5) I can listen to ALL my songs out loud in my room while lying on my bed (My desktop is in the living room)
6) I have all the time in the world to look through all the gossip sites without my sis bothering me to go on the com
7) I can youtube like nobody's business!
8) I can make vlogs, which previously was impossible for me.Not that I will though, but there's the possibility
9) Privacy when I look through pics of hot kpop, jpop stars and drool at their hotness
10) I can watch all the DBSK vids in PEACE and squeal at Xiah's cuteness
11) I can IM and chat till late at night

The list goes on and on really. Wow. I'm totally amazed by the convenience of owning a laptop. It's CRAZY!!

Though I still prefer my desktop 'cos of the bigger screen and all my stuff is in there too.

Anyway, I'm dying of boredom despite Alex. Why? 'Cos I'm currently suffering from a 40 degree fever and have nothing to do but lay in bed all day, trying to get well asap. I'm suffering from really bad nausea but I can't vomit so, it's really bad. Like my mum had to stay up the whole night last night to sponge my entire body. =( I'm better today thanks to my mum. I don't know why but I physically cannot vomit. I have not vomitted in years actually. My body is trained to NOT vomit and NOT waste food. So even when I try to now, so that it relieves my nausea, I can't. Which is probably why my fever is still running till today.

But I will get better! Simply 'cos I have a strong-ass body. Like seriously. And I'm usually healthy. So... For now, I have to bear with the boredom and rest up. Eventhough I feel as though I've been sleeping the ENTIRE day.

Staring at Alex's screen is giving me a headache already, I gtg rest and EAT LOTS of 'Get-well' food.