<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
Envy envy
3:10 PM
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Yesterday I went out with Keetha and Diy to celebrate her 19th birthday. It was just a girl's day out thing. Good food and good company always makes the day a great one! Keetha has finally risen from the ABYSS and surfaced to do some social interactions with her pals. Like it's about time! I remember how difficult it was to meet up with her as she was always MIA-ing and doing smth secretive. But her social life is back on track seeing as I pulled her out of the abyss of unknownland. HAHA! It was so FUN meeting up and catching up with her. Feels like secondary school and 4/6 all over again with the three of us hanging in town. Only thing is that we all changed SO MUCH.

Keetha wore a really nice beaded top and shorts to show off her legs! Plus the brown gladiators I convinced her to buy at New Look. Her legs go on forever and ever!! SO ENVIOUS!! Wish my legs were that long! Then maybe I wont look so midgety beside the two of them.


Diyanah in typical Diyanah-style wore something comfortable and old-school American style with her flannel checked top and skinny jeans.The heels are a plus seeing as it's her bday and I told her to dress up a little. HAHA! THAT is pretty dressed up for her. Like for real. Besides, doesn't really matter 'cos that girl looks hot in anything.


I totally overdressed 'cos I thought I should dress up for the occasion. I guess being overdressed is my style. It's always the case. Even Jen agrees that even when I say dress DOWN, it's still pretty dressed UP. UGHHH!! I also dunno why I am like that. I'm always the overdressed one. Plus, I'm starting to HATE living in Singapore seeing as I can't wear ALOT of the stuff I wanna wear 'cos it'sso damn hot in here all the time. And when I look at Lookbook, it's like DAMN. I wanna wear that. I wanna have my own style.

Wish I were richer. Then my style would be more one of a kind 'cos I can afford all the pieces that I want. That is why Jane Aldridge is MY IDOL!! 'Cos she's hot and she has the money and she has her own personal style.

Why can't I be a little less like me and a LOT more like her?

She's SO perfect!!

Okay, enough of my aspirations. I just wanna be more original. These days, I feel like I'm not original and I can't set myself apart from everyone else. It annoys me. 'Cos I've always felt the need to be my own person. To stand out. But now, I feel like... I don't like the me I am much. I feel like I need to change.

Oh, well! Enough SELF-REFLECTION. So boring. I dunno if I'll have much to blog about seeing as I am still slightly sick and I won't be going out much next week. Plus, I need to save up my money for something special next month so, I'm holding back on my shop-age. I'm quite proud of myself. I'll fill you in on the deets and the reasons later.

For now! I'm gonna watch some Gossip Girl. 'Cos I realize that it is the only decent show to watch now. GLEE is a SNOOZE-FEST!! Without the singing and High School Musical atmosphere, it would not have done so well. The storyline is predictable and I don't feel ANYTHING for the characters!!

TRUST ME, don't watch it. It's SO overrated.