Procrastination Celebration

12:57 PM

YAY PEOPLE YAYY!!

My contract is over and I'm a free girl now. =D My job was a great experience I am SO freakin' thankful that I got it. I feel like I learnt alot and I got a taste of the adultworld. And it has made my dreams possible. Will tell you more about what I mean when the time is right. I know it sounds like I'm speaking in code, but it will all make sense later on.

Right now I'm gonna enjoy myself as much as possible before the A'level results are out. I heard that it'll be next week. Like OMG WTH!! So fast?! And like out of nowhere. I think the government should seriously announce it so that we know what's going on and stop all the rumours flying around. But I'm quite afraid right now. I am still aimless and I haven't really decided what I wanna do in the future. I don't really have a specific job to aim for. Unlike most people. This is really bad. All I know are jobs that I DON'T wanna do. Which isn't much help really. The thing that I wanted to do... I dunno if I wanna do it anymore.

I have to set a day to figure everything out.

But for TODAY, I wanna CHILL and RELAX and STUFF MY FACE!! =DD HELLS YEAH!

Also, I can't wait to go out and dress up in NON-work clothes. I can't wait to show off my new shoes and bag which I love to DEATH!! I was SO happy when they turned out better than they looked online. That always makes my day.

Let's not think about the future just yet.

Okay?

(Queen of Procrastination)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook