Tamaki my new beau.

9:36 PM

I got my phone!! LG GW525!! It's so gorgeous!





HIS NAME IS TAMAKI. =DD

He is so awesome. Eventhough Singtel totally cheated me off my money. Like it was stated in their website and their promotions that it was zero dollars for my contract. And I was renewing it. Usually, I would get the promotion as well. At least, that was what happened with my last phone, Erika. But then all of a sudden they said I had to pay like 188 bucks for it.
I almost fainted and died on the spot.

SO EXXXX!!!

Apparently, it's only if someone changes operator or chooses a completely new contract. Renewing apparently has like a 100 dollar fee too. Like WTF? But thank god that my mum was generous enough to chip in. But now I owe her MAJOR MONEY. I need to work EXTRA hard now to pay off my debt.

But it's worth it 'cos Tamaki is SO CUTE!! He looks like a toy phone! =D Love him!

Okay, I'm off. Gotta work tmr.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook