<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
No regrets.
7:52 PM
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
I'm actually back in Singapore now. In wonderful Singapore. I MISS SINGAPORE!! I love my home. It is the BEST HOME in the world. Love my bed. Love my shower. LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this place right now.

And I know I promised pictures. Which I will get to. PROMISE. But this is like a quickie 'cos i just felt like updating for a while. Plus I'm sick so, i don't feel like ranting and doing a difficult post with pics.

Guess what?

I'll be flying BACK to Jakarta like tomorrow MORNING. Yes, the day BEFORE my prom. I know I am crazy. Why? 'Cos my aunt scored VIP tickets to watch Rain live in concert in his Asian tour. HOW could I say no to that? Plus, my dad scored a flying voucher as well, which I will be using to fly back to Indonesia. For one night. This is SO SUPER last minute and spontaneous.

God continues to surprise me. I can't believe such a great opportunity has presented itself to me. I'm really happy although I am really sorry to have bothered all my aunts and parents. But it's a once in a lifetime chance. So, I gotta grab it to make the most of my life. I can't just sit back and think that things will just work out like that. I gotta jump on the train before it leaves and I regret it all.

LIVE LIFE WITH NO REGRETS MANN!!! =D