<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
Fatigued TTM
11:25 PM
Saturday, December 19, 2009
I know I said I liked my job and I do! Plus, my colleagues are really nice and fun to talk to when things are slow. But I am so super fatigued right now.

SO TIRED. SO SO SOO SOOSOOOS OOOOSOO OOO TIRED.

I guess I made my point. The shifts are really long and I'm eating irregular meals which will definitely make me gain some weight. And Ikeep snacking too, 'cos I get hungry real easily over there. I just want some sleep real bad. Just one day to sleep.

But I wanna go out with my friends too. So, it's like I have to choose between rest and a day out with my friends. Day offs are quite rare too. *sigh* Being an adult sucks eggs. Like big time.

I'm so tired I don't even have the energy to watch my dramas anymore when I get home. This is quite sad.

Moving on to other things, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR SISTER AMANI!! =DD I am the best present in your life. You're welcome! HAHA!

Well, I'm gonna sleep now. Goonight!