Fatigued TTM

11:25 PM

I know I said I liked my job and I do! Plus, my colleagues are really nice and fun to talk to when things are slow. But I am so super fatigued right now.

SO TIRED. SO SO SOO SOOSOOOS OOOOSOO OOO TIRED.

I guess I made my point. The shifts are really long and I'm eating irregular meals which will definitely make me gain some weight. And Ikeep snacking too, 'cos I get hungry real easily over there. I just want some sleep real bad. Just one day to sleep.

But I wanna go out with my friends too. So, it's like I have to choose between rest and a day out with my friends. Day offs are quite rare too. *sigh* Being an adult sucks eggs. Like big time.

I'm so tired I don't even have the energy to watch my dramas anymore when I get home. This is quite sad.

Moving on to other things, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR SISTER AMANI!! =DD I am the best present in your life. You're welcome! HAHA!

Well, I'm gonna sleep now. Goonight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook