Packing.

10:38 PM

Okay, I am really excited now for my vacation. My mum promised me alot of cool places for me to visit when I am there. I love tropical places, seriously. I mean, I know they say Singapore is a tropical country but let's be honest here. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING tropical about Singapore except for the weather, which is the worse part.

So, I will be off to spa and shop in Bandung. My plane is leaving tomorrow. So, I'm rushing with my packing now. I don't wanna bring too many clothes since I'll be shopping over there as well. And HEHE!! The Rupiah is down due to recession. So, things will be extra extra cheap. Sounds mean but hey, if it helps cut costs, I'm all for it.

But the main reason to visit is to visit my family over there aaaaannnnnddddd food. DUHH. Indonesian food is like killer amazing, can die type of good. I can't wait to just chill. I feel even more relieved now that Diy and I have met up and discussed our future plans. I shall reveal more when the time comes.

I MISSED YOU, TARACHAN!!! IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND HANG!!!
Sleepover at my place. As soon as I'm back. For sure, k? =))

I'm really afraid of flying though. I don't like flying. It's so scary being so high up. And anything can happen *TOUCHWOOD*. I just pray that my trip will be as safe as possible.

And when I'm back there'll be prom and all sorts of fun. Can't wait for that! I feel like my life is finally returning to me. (Eventhough I am still upset about my hair. SO UPSET ABOUT MY HAIR OKAY. SO UPSETTT!!!!!!) But other than I am totally loving life after As.

Peace Off! =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook