<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
Dreading, dreading.
7:40 PM
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Oh, mannn. I just realized that the fasting month is coming very soon and it's gonna be smack in the middle of promos and everything else. Oh, God. Not again. And I dunno how I can even survive it this year. My appetitie has quadrupled (and so has my size). I have like eight meals a day and spend a 100 bucks on food alone every month. I eat CONSTANTLY, just ask anyone. And I am ALWAYS craving for something or hungry. I think I will die during the fasting month, lah, please. And don't try to make me feel better about how I will be able to lose weight and save money 'cos
1) I do not lose any weight during the fasting month. Infact, I tend to gain more as I totally binge and eat HEAPS load when I break my fast. Plus, I have so many cravings and instantly satisfy all of them before heading to bed. Yes, I have a stomach of steel. Or rubber. Whichever you prefer. Not to mention, the moment the month is over, and Hari Raya arrives. WATCH OUT WORLD!! I will consume enough to feed half of Africa. What with all the celebratory food.

2) Why would I want to save money when food is one of the most important and satisfying things for me to buy anyways? I don't see the point in spending so much on any thing else. Isn't it fun to splurge on something fancy and delicious?? Well, I suppose I would be able to buy more clothes and stuff but what's the point of buying clothes when I CAN'T FIT IN THEM!!!

But on the bright side... THERE IS NO BRIGHT SIDE.

why, why were you not there today? =(