I'm done with you

6:14 PM

I really need some sort of outlet for all these pent up emotions I'm containing. I mean, a diary can only do so much. I need one of those things that people get into to lose themselves. No, I'm not talking about taking drugs. I'm talking about getting into music or dance or something you know... Productive? 'Cos apparently, I need some extra activities to keep my mind away from certain things. And I'm really getting bored with my life right now. Can't WAIT till June!! Maybe I'll take up something...? I dunno, I just need something to fill up all this extra time I have in my hands.

Warning: Majorly EMO Section
(skip this part if you want)

Okay, YOU have got to stop what you're doing. I know what you're doing and you know what you're doing so just STOP. You are done making me feel like crap. Sometimes, you make me doubt myself. Make me doubt if I'm good enough. Make me feel like I'm the ONLY one in the whole entire universe that knows what you're actually capable of. Sometimes I think I'm fighting a lonely battle and that I'm losing badly. But I won't think that anymore. 'Cos I won't let you get to me. I won't. I realized that I have friends who can SEE through you like I can. Yes, I have found SANE people. And now, I know I'm not alone. And now I don't have to keep torturing myself by keeping it all in because you've brainwashed so many drones. I can't stop you. You are like a disease. You infect people like a plague. I can't just make you disappear though I wish with all my heart that you would. But I know what I can do. Block you out. Just block you out. From this point on, I will not acknowledge your existance. You can try and wreck more things. Wreck more relationships. Wreck more friendships. But frankly, I don't give a damn. 'Cos nothing you do surprises me anymore. To me, you are dead.

I'm done with you.

***
Anyways, back to reality, I'm getting better. Finally! Hopefully, I won't need to go to the hospital and be attached to tubes filled with antibiotics. And I'll be able to play tug-o-war. I know I'm quite weak but I reall,y really wanna play. I really hope I'm gonna get better by then. Gotta get my muscles back soon! Gotta get my voice back soon too!

I think The School of Rock is one of the funniest, bestest movie ever! I've probably watched it like a gazillion times and I still laugh at the funny parts and still feel inspired after watching it. I think Jack Black is brilliant! He's so cool. I can't wait to finally watch The Pick of Destiny one day. School of Rock always puts me in a good mood. No matter how down in the dumps I feel. It totaly rocks! And the songs are really quite nice too. The elctric guitar solos are the best. They are soooooo hot! I just watched it with my sis and I had such a great time watching. It's probably the only blog-worthy thing I did today. I didn't do much. Can't wait to go to school tomorrow and meet all my friends! I hope next week will be a busy one. I've missed those busy weeks. As in busy with activities I LIKE doing. Not like schoolwork. Yuck.

Anyways, you guys have a great week ahead! =)

Say that you love me;
Say I'm the one;
Don't kiss and hug me and then try to run.
I don't do drama
My tears don't fall fast
I want a love that will last

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook