Smile

6:20 PM

Hello, everyone! =)

I hope all you people are having a great long weekend. Mine is sort of okay. I didn't really manage to get much done over the Good Friday. I didn't go out or anything. I spent the afternoon with my mum, shopping. Begging her to buy me some new stuff. And I got some!! Yayy! Then, I went to Yishun Stadium with my sister to run and do a bit of... exercise of some sort? If you're wondering why, it's 'cos I am STILL not done with my 2.4km NAPFA run. In fact, the all the ATC seniors are not yet done with it. We're running later on. It's 'cos we had our half-dressed rehersal that day. Which I TOTALLY knew nothing about until the day before. To think that I was torturing myself all through Sunday and Monday, training my butt off and worrying the night away about the run and then, turns out, I wasn't even gonna run!! Imagine how I felt. I was really quite pissed. And I was quite bummed during the rehersal. My hair was like outrageously ah-mah ('cos I'm playing the mother) and my clothes were ... Anyways, I was kindda bummed but thanks to the Playmakers and the antics of Soma, I ended up laughing my blues away. So, I'm over it. In fact, now that I think of it, I would have a lot more time to practise for the run.

I hope that it won't be next Friday. Many are saying that it is so. I'll be really worried 'cos that would mean that it'll be on Friday the 13th. Which is NOT a good thing. You may never know what'll happen. *goosebumps*

I love Gosebumps, by the way. The book I mean. I have a WHOLE collection of it!! I used to be obsessed! I have around close to forty books already. But I've stopped collecting them now. I've moved on a matured from my Goosebumps days. I'm into more mind-stimulating novels. With mature themes like politics and terrorism and world poverty and... Okay, okay, I'm lying. Hahaha! =P Maybe I DO read them SOMETIMES!

Anyway, I'm learning a new song. I like to learn songs and sing them to my family during Family Gatherings. Though sometimes, I just like to know the lyrics and stuff. Currently, I'm learning this Michael Jackson song (one of his very few slow numbers) called Smile. It made me tear the first time I heard it and I guess it sort of reflects me really well.

Smile, when your heart is aching
Smile, evethough it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky,
You'll get by...

If you smile,
With your fear and sorrow;
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just...

Light up your face with gladness,
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear maybe be ever so near;
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just...

Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by...

If you smile
Through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile...


Super heart-wrenching, lah, the song. Anyways, this weekend, there're a LOT of cool programmes and movies on TV. Like yesterday! I finally watched Cinderella Story. Though, I had to try my hardest to enjoy it. (I don't like Hilary Duff) But I thought the plot was really sweet. The dialouge was kindda cheesy but I thought Chad was a really, really GOOD prince. Super sweet, man! TONIGHT, there's a Walk to Remember on TV later one. I CANNOT wait!! I have probably watched it a total of five times already but I can NEVER, EVER get tired on that movie. It is SO unbelievably ROMANTIC!! It's one of my most favourite chick flicks EVER!! I thought that the guy was super hot and Mandy Moore is super pretty. I mean, if all nerds are THAT pretty, I bet most people would rather go out with nerds than Hotties. She's supposed to look like a plain-jane but she's SO not, lah! But still, she tried her best to not look too pretty for a plain jane and I think she did a great job. Y'all should watch it!! The music is also REALLY nice!! I know that Mandy's music is all preppy and pop-y. But I think the soudtrack is quite nice. Then, there's My Name Is Earl. I love that show. I find it hilarious! And after that, there's Monster's Ball. Halle Berry's in it and she got an Oscar for it. So, it SHOULD be good. I think I'mma go check it out later.

And what about my homework...? I'll make it... Hopefully! =S

3 Days can seem forever,
When we are not together.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook