Dull Post

5:47 PM

I'm tired...

Haha! Honestly, though, that's all I've been feeling for the past few days. This week especially. And it's not the good kind of tired that you get when you've just finished doing something you love. It's the type of tired you get when lots of sucky stuff keeps happening to you. I guess everybody goes through this phase. All I have to do is persevere through it all and hopefully something good will happen.

Anyway, the march holidays are here. Although, they shouldn't actually be CALLED holidays 'cos as usual, we will be back in school and have been piled with the most MASSIVE amount of homework to deal with. So much so that I even needed a FILE to file in all the homework. If you know me, you would already know that I'm not the filing type of girl. In fact, I have never really been organised though, I know where most of my things are. I had to salvage a file from my cubby hole in school and stuff everything in it. So, as you can see, the homework situation here is VERY critical! And I really hope I can finish everything in time.

Right, anyways, we have three days of drama next week. Which is the reason why I couldn't join the March games and play the last Captain's Ball game I'll ever play for the rest of my life. I mean, seriously, people, WHEN will I be playing captain's ball in the future?? It's not a simple sport like badminton or tennis where you can just get two people and play anytime, anywhere. I was actually looking forward to playing. I was sure that this year, our class would have a good chance of winning 'cos our class is just so good with balls. What with our netballers and basketballers! And I was so hyped about playing. But then, the March games clashed with our drama sessions. And with the SYF coming soon, drama takes first priority... unfortunately for me. Plus, I really want us to get Gold this year, so I'm willing to sacrifice abit of fun. Sure, I'm a tad bit bummed about the whole thing but it's the right thing to do.

I just realized that this is probably the dullest post ever made by anybody in the entire universe!! And I have to apologize. I can't really think of anything to blog about, 'cos I usually blog about the little funny things that happened or something major that happened. But I just haven't been getting much of that. Instead, I just got this rare skin condition which had no cause nor cure, says the doctor and will take weeks and weeks to heal. It's really quite hideous. So, yeah, life hasn't been quite fun for the She-Diddy. Hahaha!

I hope y'all will have a great holiday. Eventhough, it may not be possible right now, you don't have to worry. I'm sure things will come around! =)

I'm at the breaking point,
So hold me tight...
And promise me that everything will be alright...
yet your shadow's by my side

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook