2 sentence post

6:00 PM

The holidays aren't much of holidays to me but some days turned out to be very nice days while other days turned out pretty sour. I have got loads of stuff to talk about such as Project J, drama rehersals and nice things that happened. ALSO, I wanted to talk about Music & Lyrics which I have watched and it's SUPER, SUPER nice, by the way. It's hilarious! I laughed my butt off in the cinema! Too bad I gained the chunk of butt back over the holidays. Anyways, the problem is that I can't talk about anything right now because I have only about 3mins left to type out and publish this post. You see, I had to use up my very limitted com time to do this Malay project which I have to pass up when school reopens. I had to research and type all that out and NOW, I have NO time whatsoever to blog or play my internet 'Sonic the Hedgehog' game. Darn it!! So unfair!


Well, it's not like I can do anything about it now. I have to go. But let me leave you with one last thing before I go... (We ain't a clique)




A LEAGUE of our own

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook