<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
Missed my chance
6:20 PM
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Well... I didn't go to the Exhibition. I woke up kindda ill this morning and the day was exceptionally cold. My head felt like it's been stuffed with gigantic balls of cotton. I was light-headed but my head felt heavy. Okay, not making sense right now but the bottom line is that I didn't go today and tomorrow's the last day. But I obviously can't go 'cos the entrance fee would be too expensive since it's Christmas Day and all. As you can see, I am very bummed about this. But, it's just an exhibition of drop-dead gorgeous flowers from all over the world. So, I'll get over it.

Aargh! Homework is yet to be done. So dead right now. But I DON'T wanna talk about it! So moving on...

Can't wait for tonight, Channel 5 is showing the movie 'Love Actually' on 10pm. I'm really looking forward to it. I heard it's really sweet. Anyway, I guess I'll blog next time... I really don't feel up to it today.

It seems like I know when you're here,
Then I look and see nothing more,
Than the air to which I adhere,
My tears fall to the floor.