<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
I'm leaving on a... Ferry!
2:03 PM
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
This Friday and all throughout the weekend, I'm gonna be off to Batam to meet up with my grandparents (on my mum's side). I'm so excited!!!! Yayness!! I'm bummed that I can't celebrate this special occasion on one of those days BUT, things have kindda worked out and I am MUCHO, MUUUUUUCHO psyched! In fact, I have made a whole list of food which I am planning to eat there (you can't get those food here in Sinagpore, no matter HOW multi-racial this country is!). Abit weird but, I had some free time. Hahaha! Also, I can't wait to meet my favourite grandmother and climb my favourite mango tree in her backyard!! Not to mention, SHOPPING!! Things there are loads cheaper, everyone knows that. I need to get away from reality (aka Singapore) for awhile anyways. I'm sure I'll be all refreshed by the time I get back here. It's only three days anyway! Wooooooooooooo, I'm SUPER excited!! Can't wait!

That's all I can say 'cos my mum doesn't really know that I'm typing this. She's out of the house right now! Hahaha! I'm such a daredevil! =P