<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
Slacker Confessions
5:54 PM
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Here I am, on the computer while the rest of the hardworking sec 3 population are busy preparing for the Mother Tongue O'levels tomorrow. I feel like such a slacker! I have to admit, I don't think I've done enough to assure me a distinction for my papers tomorrow. So far, I've been cramming Malay proverbs into my head and attempted to do two compositions, just for practice. And I suppose I should try and do some Malay papers as well, but the problem is... (and I totally hate myself for this) I've left my Malay file in Diyanah's locker. Really, sometimes my stupidity amazes even me!!

I had the weirdest dream ever last night. It was even weirder than the dream where I was peeling potatoes all night. Even weirder than the one where I was in alligator school and I had to train alligators to get a good grade. However, it wasn't as disturbing as the dream where I got my big toe cut off after PE. But more on those dreams some other time! I just thought I'd share this one 'cos it's been at the back of my head, and it's really bugging me. The dream I had last night went like this. I was innocently watching a movie (I can't make out what movie it was), and then, out of nowhere I got whacked by this heavy green object. It was like POW!! And the next thing I know, my head was in my nachos and my hair was drenched with cheese but I was knocked out cold. Somehow though, I heard this oh-so-farmiliar voice chanting, "Mengong! Mengong! Bahlul! Mak Saleh pekat!Pergi makan keju!". If you don't understand what I just typed, they happened to be a series of Malay insults which Cikgu Asnah frequently use on us. It was then that I realized that she whacked me with my Malay file. When I finally came round, I found myself in the middle of an examination, with a massive bump on my head. I looked around and everyone suddenly turned to look at me. I was like, "What?!". They started sniggering. I looked at myself and to my horror, I was wearing pyjamas with pictures of cheese all over. Plus, it was too small for me! It was then that I just took my pen and stabbed myself.

I woke up. It was around 5am-ish. Wasn't that the wackiest dream ever! I was totally freaked out by it! So, today, I helped my mom with her grocery shopping. Went to Cold Storage where she bought SO much stuff. Shopping with my mom can be some sort of body-building work-out! The plastic bags are sooooooo heavy!!! And while waiting for my mom to pay for it all, I thought I'd do a bit of weight-lifting. I took the heaviest plastic bag and started lifting it like a barbell! My mom was laughing at me so hard, she almost cried! Jeez! There was NO need to laugh that hard, y'know! I was simply trying to burn some calories while helping my dear mother! See, what a kind soul I am! Hahaha! =X

Well, anyway, tomorrow's gonna be a good day, I think! I'm gonna go buy a pair of AWESOME new shoes!! AND I'm gonna watch Death Note! Yayness!! =)

Darn, my dad's going all wack-o on me! I have to go! ADIOS!!

Love caught my breath
When I gazed upon
His lovely face.
It took my voice;
The very words I sung
Was stolen for
His own.