Responsibilities, responsibilities

4:23 PM

My mum's feeling better but since I'm the ELDER sister, all my mom's resposiblities have been dumped on me. Gosh, I totally have a new appreciation for my mum. I'm dead tired and I've barely studied for my A-Math test tomorrow. I'm really worried about the test. I don't think I studied enough. What with the household chores to do, and all these people visitting my mum at home. And taking care of my little sister, who at times can be really annoying. Plus, my dad's like super stressed so, he sometimes vents his anger on me. But it's all cool. Surprisingly, I'm not emotionally unstable or whatever. No need to worry about me jumping of a building in depression anytime soon.

Right, so, to cheer myself up, I've been indulging myself in the little pleasures in life. Such as ice-cream, movies, shopping and cable. I haven't been doing much of those lately but I've completely convinced myself that I'll have PLENTY of those little pleasures next week! Yup, I'm banking on watching a movie on Tuesday with my gal pals after our last paper. Then, maybe I'll buy myself a new bag or something. Yeah, I need a new bag. Probably a cheap and 'all-pupose' type. Hmm... Definitely a thought! So, right now, I just have to hang on a liiiiiiittle longer. =)

I have to recommend Justin Timberlake's new album: Futuresex/Love sounds. It's uber, UBER cool! I've just listened to the whole album and I'm DYING to listen to it again!!! Not that I have the album, of course. It was some website. ALL the songs, in my opinion, were groovy and it has killer beats that will totally get your head bopping and your hips shaking and your legs tapping... Wait, that sounds like someone having spasms! Wrong imagery! What I meant was that it really gets you groovin' to the beat. Plus, it has a really different sound. It's like a WHOLE new genre of music. Seriously! It's AWESOME!!

Okay, I have to admit, that was pretty random but I'm listening to Justin Timberlake while blogging right now. Not 'sexy back', by the way! Don't get me wrong, I think the song's really cool but I've moved on! Hahaha!

I miss loads of things today. Y'know being cooped up at home. It really makes me miss some things and people. I mean, three whole days at home. Not going out except for going to get groceries. I miss the sun. I miss outside. I miss my friends. I miss... I miss... But I'll be seeing everyone and the sun tomorrow! YAY!!

It's the way your eyes capture my heart,
And I hope we will never part.
It's the way you smell the way you do.
The way you listen when I know you don't want to.
That's why I love you...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook