The Personality Test

5:54 PM

Today, I did some spring cleaning for Hari Raya. This is one of those things which I don't really enjoy doing. I think it even beats fasting. Actually, today, I was supposed to meet Dinah MZ at Northpoint and accompany her as she gets her hair done for Hari Raya. But my mom wouldn't let me leave the house until I've cleaned up my room. Which is a TOTAL TRAIN WRECK!!! I can't remember the last time I made an effort to tidy it up. Probably last year, during Hari Raya Spring cleaning. Hahahaha! I wouldn't be surprised. I've never really been the neat type. Sadly! I really can't bear to pick things up and organize things and colour coordinate my wardrobe. I guess I'm just lazy. This is probably the reason why I keep losing things in my room. It gets frustrating at times and I know that I should remedy the situation by cleaning up my room. But it's just IMPOSSIBLE!!! My room is SO messy, it's IMPOSSIBLE for any mortal to clean it up, like completely. I mean, things which are lost in my room would only be found like three years later! THAT'S how messy it is!

So, this morning, since Dinah was already waiting for me, I went into a total cleaning frenzy. Shoving things under my bed, throwing books in shelves... Until, I finally got the appearance of cleanliness and managed to escape and meet Dinah. Hahaha!

Oh, yay! I finally developed my adelaide pictures!! YAAYYYY!!! I developed only around 31 of them and I took the wrong ones! But still, it's really GREAT!! I've been wanting to develope them for AGES!! Now I can look at them whenever I want to and remember all the awesome things that happened there... *sigh* I miss those days.

Oh, and the both of us took NEOPRINTS!! Hahaha! But the machine ws a total rip-off! Still, neoprints are always fun, no matter what!

Anyway, I just thought of sharing y'all the results of this personality test which Suffian sent me and I did out of curiosity.

1) Put the following 5 animals in the order of your preference: Cow, Tiger, Sheep, Horse, Pig
2) Write one word that DESCRIBES each one of the following: Dog, Cat, Rat, Coffee, Sea
3) Think of someone (who also knows you and is important to you) that you can relate to the following colours (do not repeat your answer twice. Name just one person for each colour.) : Yellow, Orange, Red, White, Green
4) Write down your favourite number and your favourite day of the week

My answer
1) Tiger, Horse, Sheep, Cow, Pig
This tells me about my priorities. Tiger signifies Pride. Horse signifies Family. Sheep signifies Love. Cow signifies Career. Pig signifies Money. Sooooo, my priorities (according to this test) stands as
a) Pride
b) Family
c) Love
d) Career
e) Money

2) Dog: Big
Cat: Warm
Rat: Irritating
Coffee: Addictive
Sea: Relaxing
Your description of dog implies your own personality. Your description of cat implies the personality of your partner. Your description of rat implies the personality of your enemies. Your description of coffee is how you interpret sex. Your description of the sea implies your own life.

3) Yellow: Shamini
Orange: Shahidah
Red: Halim
White: Taufiq
Green: Diyanah
The meaning would be...
Yellow: Someone you will never forget
Orange: Someone you consider your true friend
Red: Someone that you really love
White: Your twin soul
Green: Someone that you will remember for the rest of your life

4) 5, Saturday
This just means that the wish I made before the quiz (which I shall not reveal, duh! I don't wanna jinx it!) will come true on a Saturday.

Well, there you go!! It's pretty true, when I think of it. Anyways, I can't wait till Hari Raya though I'm not really too excited about it. But still, it's Hari Raya!! That means, no more fasting, no more rules on what not to do (such as no lying, no bad thoughts, no swearing) and things like that. YAYYY!! I can't WAIT to eat Ben & Jerry's ice-cream while watching a spanking movie!! =)

You are the one;
The one who makes my day brighter
In each and every darkened corner.
You are the one;
The one I will love from this moment on
Because you are the one
I've searched for, for so long....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook