<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
just a Quickie
12:33 PM
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Have to apologise for not blogging last Sunday. I was seriously planning to blog about Hady Mirza winning Singapore Idol. He TOTALLY deserves it, by the way!! He's just AMAZING!! So, right now, I dunno exactly what I'm doing but I'm NOT supposed to be doing THIS. But, ah, what the heck! I just to type some things out

Okay, the exams are here and I'm almost halfway through. Thank GOD for that!! I've had my chem, E-math paper 1, Social Studies, HMT, English paper and Geography Elective. Tomorrow will be my dreaded E-math paper 2 and also, sadly for me, BIOLOGY!!! I just recently flipped through the textbook and realized the MASSIVE amount of stuff I have to memorize BY tomorrow!!! I am SO dead people. SO DEAD!!!!

But first, I'll watch an episode of Naruto on the net... and maybe, y'know... an episode of CSI or so tonight. Hehehehe!!

SO DEAD!!! Fight the temptation!!!