The Shortest Entry ever!

7:07 PM

I just found out that I have a Geography test tomorrow. I just found out this afternoon. I HAD NO IDEA!!! I didn't even bring back my Geography textbook. Ms Sheela didn't even bother telling us.

I was gonna blog about Drama and stuff. But it looks like I can't since I have to try and study for my Geography.

I got this out of The Hot Chick:
Boys are cheats and liars, they're such a big disgrace. They will tell you anything to get to second base... ball, baseball he thinks he's gonna score. If you let him go all the way then you are a whor... ticulture studies flowers, geologist studies rocks. The only thing a guy wants from you is a place to put his cock... roaches, beetles, butterflies and bugs. Nothing makes him happier than a giant pair of jug... glers and acrobats, a dancing bear named Chuck. All guys really want to do is - forget it, no such luck.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook