Baby, I'm Back!!

12:08 PM

Baby, I'm BACK!! Phew! You may not know this but I was having some major problems with my internet connection. I couldn't get online, blog... Until TODAY!! Gosh, I'm SO beyond HAPPY!! This week had loads of stuff happening and I was so bummed that I couldn't blog about it. But the thing is, now I can. You see, my dad called this computer-genius guy named Joey and he told Joey the situation. Dad passed the phone to me and Joey told me what to do. He told me to click some things and type some things and VOILA!! My com's all better!! It was amazing! I am SO happy!!

Happy Belated Valentine's Day, EVERYONE!!! It was a good day for me. I got a rose! (Thanks, Ashwin!) Haha! And not to mention tons and tons of chocolates! Valentine's Day is the day when people just wanna get other people fat. I made it a point not to eat all those chocolates at once. I'll make it last as long as possible. I've been really excited about Valentine's Day since Dinah MZ and I were working on this project for the past few weeks. I mean, we don't have a valentine (sadly) so, we thought to oursleves, "Why should we restrict ourselves just because we don't have a valentine?" So we made up this plan which took a LOT of effort. We made cards and wrapped little chocolates for our friends. It was all about spreading joy and ... chocolates. We took a lot of time making the cards especially. And on that day, during recess, we gave out the cards and chocolates. Everyone was going, "Thank you, thank you!" It really made me smile. Each card has a special, personal message from the both of us. We felt like The Valentine version of Santa Claus! It was nice. :)

Another reason why Valentine's Day was a good day for me was because I got myself a Valentine's Day present. Haha! I know that sounds kind of weird. I got myself and MP3 Player!! FINALLY!! I know that I was planning to buy and iPod mini but then, I realized that if I were to do that, I won't be able to do much shopping in Australia and I may not be able to go there in the first place. So, I have to save as much money as possible. I allowed myself to spend around 200+. But not reaching 300 bucks. I have been eyeing this really cool sony walkman mp3 player. I've been eyeing it for a year. I know that it probably as cool or as good and an iPod but it's REALLY COOL. I love it. I call it the Sony Test tube 'cos it looks like a test tube. In reality, it's the Sony NW-E505. I decided to get it. I wanted to get the really nice pink one but it wasn't in stock and I'm not the sort of person who waits. When I have a hormonal urge to get something, I have to get it there and then. I can't wait so, I got the light blue one. Memory space-wise and funtion-wise, an iPod would beat it hands down. But I think that it's perfect for me. It's small, cool and Blue. It has and LCD thing and ... it's just me. I also realized that no one in Anderson has an mp3 player like mine! It's one of a kind. Just like ME!! ;)

I, Sharifah Hanan, hereby officially name my new, light-blue Sony NW-E505, LOGAN.

People may think it's lame or weird to name things but I love it. I name only special things. Like my very first tennis racket! I named it 'Brad'. So now, I name my first mp3 player, 'Logan'. I don't just make up these names, y'know! I'll explain it next time. I have to get ready to go to Dinah's place now. I'll write more later.

If people kill for vengence and the killer is killed for killing. Then when will the killing ever end?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook