About the Overwhelming Week

4:39 PM

My last entry was only about the Chinese New Year celebrations. And not really much about the 'Overwhelming Week'. So I'm gonna continue with my entry on the Overwhelming Week.

Oh, Dinah MZ was really mad at Andy once. Actually I was kindda mad at him myself. It was the whole Zaki thing. She blogge about this already but I thought that I should tell the story from my point of view. For those of you who don't know who Zaki is, he's this Indonesian Scholar in 3-3 (Andy's class) who is short and funny. And because he's short and funny. Everybody thinks he's Super cute and stuff. Only, I made the wrong move of mentioning this to Andy Phua. For those of you who know him, he does sometimes have a pretty big mouth. So, during assembly, I was with Dinah MZ. Talking as usual, and beside Dinah's class was Andy's class. He was right beside us as well. Then out of nowhere, Andy nudged Zaki and pointed towards me, "Hey, that girl your friend, right? She like you, you now?!" OH, MY GOD!!! I was SO embarrassed!! I wanted to just shove my shoe in Andy's mouth. But as you know, I'm in Drama so I acted like I had no idea what he was talking about. I put on the 'he's nuts! I haven't a clue what he's talking about!' face and turned to Raihana to talk or just looked away form them. My response is quite a contradiction to Andy's words so, I think Zaki was abit confused. Instead Zaki looked at Dinah and Andy said, "Ya, she also like you!" You can imagine how awkward Dinah must have felt. Because truly, everyone thinks he's cute but nothing more. Dinah and I were no exceptions. So, she was abit pissed with the whole humiliating situation. But after that, later one, Andy apologised like a true gentleman. Everything's fine now.

About my portfolio, it's AWFUL!! I mean what Sally Lee did to it. It tooks SUCH a long time to come up with the whole thing and when I got it back form her... It was full of red marks. RED MARKS EVERYWHERE!!! Just the sight of it made me sick. And she wrote tons of horrible comments about my work! Like that I was too selfish. That I'm not touching on 'worldly' topics. When I read it, my heart just sank to the bottom of my Op school shoes. And turns out, we only had to submit THREE of our ten works!! What a load of BULL-! You get what I mean, right?She totally made me turned off to writing.

No more bad thoughts now. I watched A Walk To Remember. It's one of the MOST romantic movies I've ever watched. I was all tears. Anyway, I'm gonna watch Fearless (Jet Li's last martial Arts Movie) and Memoirs of a Geisha with my parents soon. I'll blog about it later.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook