<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
new blog.
12:25 AM
Thursday, December 01, 2011
HELLO, HELLO~~!!


Oh my goodness, I am finally done with my exams and that means that I am finally done with my third Semester in NUS. Can you believe that?! How fast is time flying by right now. Anw, I dun wanna talk about how I have majorly screwed up this semester, eventhough I literally studied my ass off. But I got quite unlucky...

AAARGH!!

Okay, I dun wanna talk about it. 'Cos I will probably die of regret and sadness. Anyways, I was supposed to do some MAJOR reading the whole day today before I start going out. I know that I owe y'all a review and I'm currently giving the Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare another chance, eventhough the first book TRAUMATISED me to no end. I still gave the second book a chance. I PROMISE a good review on that soon.

But what got me so occupied today was setting up my new beauty blog! Gosh, setting up a blog is HARD. Wayyyy harder than maintaining it. First I had to choose which one wordpress, blogger, livejournal or tumblr... I just stuck with blogger 'cos I have an account and I am most comfortable with this one, after years of blogging. BUT I TOTALLY FORGOT ALL MY HTMLs. I practically had to re-learn everything. It was such a hassle. And it took the whole night!!

BUT IT IS NOW UP AND RUNNING!!

Photobucket

YAYYYY!!! I just wanted to make that announcement. So any of you girls (or guys) wanna check it out, just click at the link below. I did a blog post to start it off. More will come soon. =D

Beauté Blabber

Labels: ,