<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
Anime & GG
3:48 PM
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
The days are just zooming by and I am still scrambling trying to get my life into order, what with the tutorials and assignments and lectures. I think I am getting the hang of French though... Sort of. Well, at least, I can read alot better. All thanks to my French Lecturer and Tutor. I got the same dude for both. So I see him THREE TIMES a week for TWO whole hours. OMG. I hope I dun get sick of seeing his face and he doesn't get sick of seeing mine.

The only module I am pretty sure I will flunk is Genes & Society. I dunno why NUS would even permit this dude to teach a class let alone LECTURE an entire hall of people. He can't even speak ENGLISH!! He speaks with such a heavy foreign accent such that I dun understand a SINGLE word he says. And the more I concentrate on the words he's saying, the more I dun understand what he's trying to say. Furthermore, he uses scientific terms, making his lectures sound all the more incomprehensible. It's a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE module. I am thinking of dropping it, to be honest. It's total shit.

Initially I wanted to spend my last weekend roller-blading at East Coast beach and having a picnic there with my friends. But due to unforseen circumstances and my rotten luck, it had to be cancelled. I was in a foul mood after that. I didn't feel like doing anything. So I didn't. It was my most unproductive weekend ever.

Anyway, Diyanah recently dyed her hair again. So she's no longer a redhead. she helped out her friend for some photoshoot and they dyed her hair. It was bleached and stuff so now she's officially a blonde. Not like a platinum, albino blonde, but a super hot, sexy dirty-blonde type. I know she's my best friend but... WHY SO HOT, TOMO?!! Now she looks totally like a foreigner. In fact, she looks french. The colour is fabulous and the bottom half gets lighter. It's so freakin' gorgeous. I feel like dying my hair too now! =( I'm so bored and sick of my hair. I dun even know what to do with it anymore.

I JUST BIT A HOLE IN MY TONGUE. OH GOD!! HURTS SO BAD. SO PAINFUL. *sigh* Why do I always screw myself over like this? OKAY, I'm gonna try and talk about smth good...

GOSSIP GIRL IS BACK!! *happy dance time*


Photobucket


OH YEA! OH YEA! FINALLY, it feels like my life is worth living again. You have NO IDEA how long I've been waiting for this moment. I practically just fell into depression the moment they announced that new episodes will only be returning after 24 Jan 2011. I started foaming the mouth and had an epileptic reaction due to the MASSIVE shock. But I somehow, I managed to survive and so later I am gonna watch my Gossip Girl episode with all heart.

OH, an also, recently, I've been drawing alot of my fave animes. If only real guys are like anime guys. Sometimes I wish my life was an anime, seriously. And of course, I'll get my Li Syaoran (aka the most perfect guy EVER). But I really like K-on nowadays! Yesterday I drew Mugi. =D


She's so adorable! <3