<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
Exam insomnia.
4:19 AM
Monday, November 22, 2010
Let me just say that it is, in fact, 5.12AM and I am still wide awake and browsing through youtube.

On the day of my exam.

Brilliant, really.

I predict that I will have about 2 hours of proper sleep before I wake again. It is a VICIOUS cycle. God knows how I will keep my head on straight during the paper. Which I know will be dead boring. (Why the fuck did I take up a level 2000 history module is beyond me. I was completely misled by the course description and was tricked into this stupid module which I utterly DESTEST. AND I was probably possessed) I just hope I don't randomly fall asleep during the paper. 'Cos I do that. Like just randomly fall asleep without me realizing and then there is this awkward moment when I dunno what time or day it is and I get pissed off at myself for falling asleep.

RIGHT. I have to somehow get myself sleepy or exhausted so, I dunno. I'm gonna put on a face mask and pretend I'm in some relaxing spa. Hopefully, I would get some sleep out of it.

DAMN INSOMNIA. And on my EXAM day of all times.