<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
Gorgeous Erika
7:20 PM
Monday, July 14, 2008
Hello people of the world!



I am pretty happy although I was pretty UNhappy yesterday. But that is not the point. The point is I have added a new member to my family of beloved objects. Thanks to my dear Auntie Ina. I have finally gotten a new phone after months of mourning for the loss of Ashleigh I realized that now I am ready to move on. My aunt had awarded me a phone of my choice and picking for my 18th birthday. Which I must say is a pretty momentous present. Among all that I've received. Next to Roger, of course.



Anyway, I'm gonna stop beating about the bush. I couldn't find an exact picture of my lovely, lovely DREAM phone. But I found a CLOSE picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket




Isn't she the most GORGEOUS thing EVER?!! That was a rhetorical question, by the way. Because I KNOW she is. I got the Motorola RAZR2 V9, the special Rose Gold Edition. Actually, I was thinking of getting the maroon one for a long time. But when I found out that there was a newer nicer version, my mind changed immediately. Anyway, her name is Erika. And I had to go through a LOT to get her.





In fact, the reason I was SO unhappy yesterday was 'cos I honestly thought I couldn't get her. First of al, my mum wanted me to get a phone without a contract or line 'cos my current contract hasn't ended yet. But then I found out that all the phones I wanted costed at LEAST 500 bucks. And my budget was 300 bucks. I went all over Singapore looking for a good deal and I almost gave up. I thought I had to wait until the PRICE gets lower. Which would take FOREVER. Seriously. Thank God though, my determination got the better of e and I managed to find a deal that was suitable and found a contract that was suitable with mine. And so, yesterday, on the 13th of July 2008, I got my darling new phone. I have always wanted a flip phone. SHE IS SO GORGEOUS!! =D





Also, another nice thing, I had my first tennis lesson on Saturday. I was SO damn stressed, I tell you. I thought I was gonna DIE of a heart attack. I mean, I was learning with Jen Lee the Tennis Prodigy and Powershot Priya. I'm the thorn amongst the roses! I am so going to be the noobest thing ever. Which was a wrong attitude to have, honestly. Like I should've just NOT listened to myself. 'Cos due to my utter nervousness, I BECAME the noobest thing EVER! I was SO bad, it was embarassing. Plus, it didn't help that the coach was so incredibly nice. His name is Coach Mike and at first, he looked really mean. 'Cos I haven't seen him smile. But it turns out that he was SO nice and friendly. And that made me feel even worse for being such a disgrace to the sport of tennis. The hour was pretty short but by the end of it, I was panting like a mad dog and my legs were all shaky from the strain. Tennis had never been so physical. I'm gonna try harder next week. So that Coach Mike won't think that I am unworthy being in the presence of my awesome tennis friends.