Fewer Weeks

6:52 PM

Just thought I should let y'all know that my blog is soon to be on hiatus as the prelims are already here and the O'levels is like PRACTICALLY next week. And I am more terrified than ever. I can't seem to get any motivation to work any harder and trust me, I NEED to work harder. And my mum reminds me that every single day of my life. So much for motivation! Since when has families been the ones to give encouragement, right? Pfft.

Anyway, this will be one of my last entries much to my regret and your devastation (haha!). I will be writing much, much lesser and soon, none at all. But not too worry, this will not be the end of my blog totally. I will resume it immediately the day the O'levels are over. That will also be when my life resumes. 'Cos apparrently, my life will be on hiatus as well. Which will suck majorly for me because I LOVE going out. I love movies and I think I will die if I have to spend 90% of my time studying. But that is what I have to do. Though I'm still needing motivation in that department. Just the thought of O'levels scares the crap out of me. And people work hard with their dream JC in mind or something like that. But I don't really have any sort of target. I mean, I just want to get to a good JC. And somehow, I don't even want to leave Anderson and all my friends. Sure, I'll make new ones but they won't be the same, will they?

But that sad entry will come later on at the end of the year. I can asure you that. Right now, I just want to do well. And be smart for once. And succeed for once. And prove to people (especially my mother) that I can achieve something great. Is it too late to start? It probably is... But better late than never, I suppose.

Anyways, you guys keep you head up and don't drown under all this stress piling up on you. I know it;s hard as hell. I'm already close to drowning already. But things will get better. Just a few more weeks to go... And it will all be over.

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE!! =)


(thank god I have you)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook