<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
Sleep Deprivation, Caffaine Addiction and Other Non-Rare Disfunctions
8:59 PM
Thursday, May 11, 2006
I haven't had a decent eight-hours (or at least six-hours) sleep in the past five days. And this major sacrifice is all in the name of ATC. Yes, yes, my beloved Anderson Theater Circle. The ex-co have been working VERY hard on organizing this fab farewell party for our seniors. The party's tomorrow, by the way. I am in charge of certain gifts that require a TREMENDOUS amount of effort. Like, as in REALLY, REALLY TREMENDOUS!! I can't really say what it is here, though I am quite sure that none of my drama seniors are gonna read my blog but y'know what they say. Word spreads. And I CANNOT take that chance since I have worked my butt off to make the gift work.

Today's Speech Day. Good Luck to all y'all who're performing. A bit late I admit but better late than never, right? Today's most probably one of the most exhausting days EVER. I slept last night at 1.30am and had barely four hours of sleep. To some people, this is a very normal and natural thing. God knows, some people may even sleep at like 3am or something. But I need my sleep. I REALLY need it. And if ever I don't get my full forty winks, I will literally be a walking zombie. No kidding! And so, I could barely walk and I am really amazed at how I managed through the whole day. With PE and all. I have to apologize if I have been all zonked out and bad-tempered. I have been disappointed in alot of things this week. It really hasn't been my week. First of all, I am looking like shit everyday. Due to my lack of sleep, I've been looking like a drunk panda having a really bad fur-day (especially today). I must apologize if I have been spoiling the scenery for anyone for the past few days. I am simply too tired to do up my hair nicely and make myself look presentable. Also, I've done alot of thinking and I've come to appreciate afew things and people that I may have taken for granted in the past. That will have to wait till the next entry. For now I have to finish up the gifts for tomorrow's Party!