<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d18346867\x26blogName\x3dInnercity+Blues.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thought-spill.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7567297507616122100', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the addict



NAME: H. SHAR
AGE: 21 YEARS

Loves ALL Music ☑
A pathological bookworm ☑
Rehabilitated Shopaholic ☑
24/7 Youtuber ☑
A beauty product junkie ☑
Video games & Arcade ☑
Coffee & Tea ☑
Party-hard, sex maniac ☒
self-proclaimed poet ☑

tumblr | archive | facebook
BOOKS

H.'s bookshelf: currently-reading

Northanger Abbey
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

TWEET ME

FOLLOW ME

TALK TO ME


PLEDGE/LINKS

Read the Printed Word!


December book giveaway


OLD THOUGHTS



credits
Blogskin by
DP with colours from LL. Background from fpa. Header image from here

This layout is GC and MF friendly. Relatively okay, but slightly retarded-looking in IE.
My Oxygen... The TV!
5:30 PM
Sunday, October 30, 2005
I forgot to put this in my last entry. I was a bit pissed at myself for forgetting. You see, I feel that it is in fact, my DUTY to let you all know what are the awesome programmes that are gonna be showing in the TV. I love the television. I think it is by far the BEST invention man has ever made next to movies and soap. So, I'm gonna list down the TV shows which I recommend below. Please, please take the time off your very busy schedule to watch these shows. 'Cos I'm doing the same. :-

1. Ong Bak - Channel U, 9pm, 30 Oct, Sun
Dinah Bee LOVES this movie. It received 4 stars. Y'all should watch it too

2. Blast from the Past - Channel 5, 7pm, 30 Oct, Sun
Starring Brendon Fraser and Alicia Silverstone. This is a romance comedy. For the girls

3. Bend it like Beckham - Channel 5, 6.45pm, 1 Nov, Tues
Funny, funny movie. Damn! I have to rush from rehersals to catch it!!

4. Man in the Iron Mask - Channel 5, 12 mn, 1 Nov, Tues
I know, I know! It's late. But it's the holidays! Plus, there's Leonardo DiCaprio!

5. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers the Movie - Channel 5, 10am, 3 Nov, Thurs
Go on! Laugh at me! But this is the original power Rangers before all those others came!

6. Lost - Channel 5, 10 pm, every Thursday
If you have not been watching this blockbuster series, you really missed on an epic

7. Anna and the King - Channel 8, 10.30 pm, 5 Nov, Sat
This movie is sooo sweet. Starring Chow Yun Fatt

8. Behind Enemy Lines - Channel 5, 10.30pm, 5 Nov, Sat
A war story for the guys who would rather die than watch Anna and the King

As you can see, I don't have Starhub Cable but I make do with what I have. The television is truly amazing!! Although, I have rehersals, I'm gonna try my best to watch this stuff. It's the holidays. What do you expect?! The TV is like my oxygen!!