The Illegal Entry

5:22 PM

Okay, okay, I'm not supposed to be doing this. I am supposed to be typing out the new, solid script and sending it to Mrs Kamal. But I am a woman (okay, girl! But that's just details) and everyone knows that women can multi-task! Hah!

The thing is, I can't NOT blog! I feel so weird. right, so, I have to type like super fast and get to the point. Oh, I am very pleased to say that ATC has made a lot of progress in our International Women's Week piece. But I still think that we are running out of time. After all, the thing is THIS SUNDAY!!!! We have JUST recently got ourselves a proper script. We haven't done blocking or even CASTING!!! Goodness! We are So behind schedule! What creeps me out is that Mrs Kamal and Ms Lee are totally cool and calm about it. They aren't freaking out like they were a whole MONTH before the SYF. They hardly attend half of our drama meetings. The ex-commitee are doing most of the work. Especially Shalini. She's like super-chairperson or something. She's not only directing the play (not technically. But she's practically directing it) and organizing most of the meetings. I guess, our beloved Drama teachers are too busy with their own drama piece (some teacher's drama thing) and neglecting ours. This is a BIG thing people!!! The president's wife is gonna watch this!! I am really disappointed with ATC's rather flippant attitude towards this project. But I must stay positive! Positive, positive, positive!! We can do this! ...At least I hope so...

D'you know that today, I was supposed to go for the Life Theater Awards tonight. But I chose to type out the script and do my homework instead. Yes, I am aware of how stupid that sounded. I mean, it's a freakin' award show!! But I chose to be a total nerd and think of our play and do my homework which I probably won't be able to finish anyway. I don't know what I was thinking. Letting an oppurtunity like this slip away. Still, I have to stick to my decisions. No matter how stupid they are. Jeez! Being positive is so freakin' hard!

Yesterday, I watched Moulin Rouge. Also known as the GREATEST love story in the whole galaxy!!! Many would go for Titanic or something along those lines but not me. Moulin Rouge is the Greatest Love Story Ever for me. I'll blog more in detail this weekend. It's a promise!

The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook